Friday, March 9, 2012

Is the video game Deus Ex Human Revolution any good?

Well, I hope so I'm planning on buying it next week lol. Never played the other games though; it is a prequel I think so hoping that it doesn't matter.



I think it looks really good; watch some of the gameplay on youtube etc and read a couple of reviews; thats what I usually do if I don't know anyone with the game.Is the video game Deus Ex Human Revolution any good?
It's really cool. It's a mix of:

Metal Gear (stealth, tracking enemy patrol, CQC-esque takedowns)
Splinter Cell (gadgets, hacking, cameras, etc)
Mass Effect (branches in conversations and objective altering decisions, cover system, and gun-action)

I had my doubts about the game at first, but was immediately won over by the introduction and the sharp bright graphics. There are five cities, each with its open area, side quests, NPC's, environment.
9.5/10Is the video game Deus Ex Human Revolution any good?
It's fantastic. I just finished it today. Really, really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment