Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Human Revolution, Just finished Montreal, how long do I have left?

I've sunk around thirty hours into Deus Ex and I am loving it currently. I was curious, I think I have just finished the Montreal lever in the Picus building. I held off the guards and am about to board the train. I was curious how far into the game I am at this point? I am not rushing to finish it, quite the contrary I am loving every minute and am hoping I am not near the end because I still have so many augments I want to try! Please, spoiler free answers only thanks!Human Revolution, Just finished Montreal, how long do I have left?
the game is boring but good at the time the graphics sucks for a 2011 game



you got after montreal



Hengsha (Part 2)





Indeed, after Jensen's confrontation with Zhao Yun Ru at the very top of the Tai Yong Medical tower, it is revealed that Megan's, as well as her other team members', GPL implants are still active, meaning that they are still alive. She is eventually found in the Omega Ranch research facility in Singapore, guarded by none other than Namir. Adam speaks to her after killing Namir, and she is revealed to have been forced to work on her augmentation project for the benefit of the Tyrants and, by extension, the Illuminati



Singapore [ this where you rescue megan after you think she was dead ]



Megan and the other scientists kidnapped from Sarif escape the Singapore facility with Adam's help. Megan is not seen or heard from again until the credits roll. No matter which ending the player chooses, after the rather lengthy credits finish, a final cutscene plays. This cutscene reveals that Megan has chosen to work with Bob Page and the Illuminati, assisting him in developing nanotechnological augmentations and possibly the Gray Death virus of the original game.







credits roll





megan is a traitor for your info
  • subway application
  • renova
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment