Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC) too difficult for a beginner?

Strange question... I'm not an experienced gamer and I don't really have a talent for shooters, but it is really annoying because I like the look of this game. I don't want to play it if I'm just going to keep dying in it or if I can't figure it out, lol. So can I have an honest answer: is this game too difficult for someone who is **** at gaming?Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC) too difficult for a beginner?
This is one of the best games EVER made.

As a beginner, you'll be eased into it, as long as you can read the control instructions. If you struggle with mouse and keys, you could try a PC hand-held controller- That's what I use. The best part is, I hate "multiplayer" and I am playing Deus Ex over and over again in "Story mode" because it that good.

I would have paid sixty quid for this game let alone the 30 I did pay.

I'm **** at gaming too, although I've been at it for over 20 years- I hate First Person Shooters. But I did play the original Deus Ex and I struggled like hell at the time. This one is easy as long as you get the "Typhoon Mod" first!!!
Brilliant. (Just a shame it wasn't a little more "Adult" than it was)Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC) too difficult for a beginner?
It is actually a pretty hard game. I've been playing video games years but this game REALLY pissed me off haha so it's really not a good start up gameIs Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC) too difficult for a beginner?
I think he means the Typhoon upgrade in the actual game, not a mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment