Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In Deus Ex: Human Revolution, can I use the target-seeking and laser-sight mods simultaneously?

Before I sink upgrades into my weapon of choice, I'm wondering if installing the laser sight will ruin my chances with the Target-Seeking system. I've not been able to find much info on how it works, for the want to isolate myself from spoilers, but I'm aware the target-seeking system uses the reticle, which disappears when the laser is activated. Can I use both on my Combat Rifle without issues, or does the Laser impede the function of the target-seeking system?In Deus Ex: Human Revolution, can I use the target-seeking and laser-sight mods simultaneously?
yes. i used basically every upgrade for my combat rifle and they all work in synch. however you have to manually turn on target seeking once you uprgade.

No comments:

Post a Comment