Friday, March 9, 2012

Is it worth buying Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I haven't bought a game for the Xbox for ages, but this one caught my eye. Thing is, I'm going to uni in two weeks (though I will be taking my Xbox with me) and I kinda need to save money and I don't know if I'll have time to play it. Do you reckon it's a good enough game to still be worth me buying it?Is it worth buying Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is extreme! The system is very easy to understand, with meaningful options, and you will end up with a character that supports your game play style after only a few missions worth of xp. The Hacking is a neat little sub game that you can easily master and it is so well integrated that you will find yourself looking for things to hack around every turn.Is it worth buying Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Ya.It s a best game.You will enjoy it.But you said you haven't bought a game for xbox.That means you can play many good games than(Or same as) Deus Ex.



Some eg:Prototype,Batman arkham asylum,call of duty black ops,Assassin's creed brotherhood

See its reviews at gamespot

http://asia.gamespot.com/xbox360/index.h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment